Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alice is three!

Happy Mother's Day!

This week at Alice's school they had a "Muffin's for Mom" day. I got to eat breakfast and she gave me gifts that she had made. Here's my favorite:
That' 3rd line says " and she weighs as much as a daddy horse" :)

Here's Alice's birthday party. We're so lucky to have such good friends to celebrate with.


Per her request, I made her an Ariel cake.



I decided to get a trampoline for us. I wanted something active and fun that we could all do. She keeps telling me "It's perfect!"

Arianna is full of smiles now, awwww.


We've almost made it a month--some of you might think, "Wow! That went by fast." Not us. But we are keeping busy and having some fun.
I'll try and post a couple videos.


5 comments:

Marie said...

That little questionnaire is ADORABLE!!!!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!!

Amy said...

Okay, I loved her answers! So cute. "Her need to eat more" because you "weigh as much as a daddy horse", and you are 18 so I'm sure you're still growing. :)

I've been contemplating a trampoline purchase. It's entertainment off the ground (away from all the ants here)...so I think it would be the perfect addition to our yard.

You look great. Love the hair color.

Jayci said...

that is a funny bunch of answers she gave!! I love hearing how kids think, without adult interpretation or enhancement. Cute little girls!!! The trampoline sounds like a great thing to have for them! Lots of sugar highs can be lost on that thing. :)

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute. I laughed so hard at the already mentioned horse comment. And your baby is looking way cute.

kputty said...

Angie I don't think you need to eat more even if Alice does. Although, Amy has been eating more lately! But she is eating for two, but she doesn't weigh as much as a daddy horse yet.

Great pics and videos, we miss you guys. I'll give you a call if I stop in Little Rock.