Sunday, November 22, 2009

4 Month recap . . . Ready, Set, Go!

Dustin made it home! He is 50 pounds lighter now and a running machine (compare before deployment pic below). I asked him how far he ran the other day and "only 6 miles" was his reply. We are very grateful for his safe return. We love him so much!


Jo (aka Nana) took our picture in Georgia.


Dustin took us to Disney World! Besides driving 15 hours with a teething baby, it was a blast.



My princess and the castle.
Halloween 2009~~~~Ariel and unicorn.

Finally, Arianna is a cruisin maniac. She tries so hard to keep up with Alice. I feel like my job is to save her life a billion times a day.

I have posted many more pics on facebook. Look me up there if you want to check them out.
Okay folks til next time . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Veda said...

Your girls are adorable! If you decide to attempt a family picture. Let me know we can take it! Not professionally. UCA has some pretty spots on campus! We are excited for Alice in sunbeams this coming year!

Amy said...

I love that little Ariel costume; Alice pulls it off fabulously.

Glad to see/read a little about your family.